Welcome to the historic Windsor Bowls Club
We are a community-based, family-friendly, fully licensed club with a range of facilities and activities to suit all ages. We’ve been around for over 100 years and are still going strong.
Servicing inner north Brisbane and the immediate suburbs of Windsor, Lutwyche, Albion, Wooloowin, Wilston, Bowen Hills and Clayfield, we are nestled within the Windsor Park sporting facilities precinct.
Drop in for a visit, say hello and stop for a drink in one of the most friendly, relaxing Clubs in Brisbane.
Our facilities and activities cover
- Onsite parking
- Only a 5 minute walk from the Albion train station
- Fully licensed bar and poker machines
- Meals on Friday nights (5.30pm to 8.00pm)
- Meat Tray Raffles on Friday nights (drawn around 7.00pm)
- A range of function areas that cater for those special occasions or for business functions like workshops, conferences, etc
- You name it, we can cater for your needs
- The best value Barefoot bowls in town – come down for a bowl and a laugh
- Social bowlers of all ages are always welcome
- Competition bowlers can join our Pennants and Summer-time inter-Club teams or compete in the intra-club championships
Be sure to come in and see what the club has to offer.
Your Community, Your Club – Be part of it!
Like us on Facebook to keep up with Club News and Events!