Please do not enter the Club if you have any COVID-19 symptoms or if you are feeling unwell.
Also to comply with the Qld Government directive members and guests must
- Be double vaccinated to gain entry into the Windsor Bowls Club effective from Friday 17/12/2021.
- That also includes those patrons playing bowls (including roll-ups), attending functions and Friday night dining.
- Please do not enter if you cannot show proof of your vaccination status
- You must also check-in on arrival
- If you link your COVID-19 Digital certificate to your Check-In-Qld app then it will be so much easier
Entrance to the Windsor Bowls Club is only via 2 points
- The Blackmore Street gate
- The Car park gate near the stairs to the upstairs hall
- You are not permitted to enter via any other access point
Staff have been instructed to check upon entry
- That you have checked in and are double vaccinated
- It is not their wish to send members and guests away
- However, it is a law which the club has to adhere to
- Please do not take out frustrations on staff
Thank you in advance to our wonderful bowlers and patrons for complying with these regulations.
Windsor Bowls Club Inc.